A one-stop mobile application for anything COVID-19 related in Brunei Darussalam.
1. What are the features available in the BruHealth app?
The following features are available in the application –
- Epidemic update: Contains an overview of Brunei and the global COVID-19 situation (latest statistics and trends).
- Personal assessment code: This code reflects the infectious risk of the user and will determine the type of activities the user can take part in.
- COVID-19 Self-assessment tool: A tool that assesses your risk factor to COVID-19 and is used as a reference only. It does not provide any medical diagnosis, treatment advice and medication guidance.
- Friday Prayers Code: This code is used to book for your next Friday prayer, and to determine if you are healthy and well enough to attend Friday prayers.
- COVID-19 knowledge: Includes press releases issued by the government related to COVID-19, as well as articles infographics on COVID-19
- FAQ's on COVID-19: Frequently asked questions of COVID-19.
- Nearby: Shows the activity trace of the confirmed cases in Brunei and locations of medical resources.
- Scan QR Code – allows users to scan the QR codes at business premises or locations that has applied for the BruHealth QR Code. Entry to the premise is determined by the event code of the user.
2. How can public use the BruHealth application to enter business premises or enter mosques for Friday prayers?
3. How can business managers or owners apply for the BruHealth QR Code to allow clients to enter their premises?
4. What are the different Event Codes and what does each of them mean?
Note: At this time, only those with Green Codes are allowed to enter mosques and other places of worships.
5. What happens if a user gives false information into the self-reporting or businesses give false information when applying for the BruHealth QR code?
- Any individual/s found to give false information into the app and is found guilty can be prosecuted under the Infectious Diseases Act (Cap 204).
6. What iOS and Android version does the BruHealth mobile app support?
- For Android, ensure that you have updated your software to android 7.0 or above. For iOS, ensure that you have updated your software to iOS 10.0 or above.
7. Do I need to update my Event Code (self-report) daily?
- Yes, you are required to update your code daily by simply clicking on the "Code" button in the application.
8. Do all business premises need to apply for the BruHealth QR Code?
- Yes, all business premises are advised to register and apply for the BruHealth QR Code, especially the premises that are on Level 1 de-escalation plans such as gyms/fitnes centres, restaurants, cafe, food courts, open air stalls or ,markets, indoor sports facilites, outdoor sports facilities (including outdoor playground), driving schools, and golf courses. Government and educational institutions, as well as places of worships are also required to apply for the QR Codes.
9. What is the allowed capacity for each business premise?
- At present, business are only allowed to accept 30% of their capacity. This will be reviewed as the situation progresses. Please ensure that customers are reminded to scan in when entering and scan out when leaving the premise.
10. Are there any group of individuals or special cases who are exempted from the use of the Event Codes, due to the nature of their profession?